- 6061 Extruded and anodized aluminum
- 6061 Anodised brackets and flanges
- Yellow zink plated and Stainless screws and nuts with lock washers
- New inner cores (compatible with current core wrap)
- Fully serviceable by user/owner/rider/workshop
- Casted stainless intake flanges (this part in itself is a jewel)
- EPDM bushings to dampen vibrations
- 6061 machined details in attachment points
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Everything, nuts, bolts, washers, gaskets, etc
We always recommend that you use a Fuel Tuner (EFI-tuner) combined with any of our exhaust systems. This is to prevent the engine to run lean which can damage your engine. To ensure correct air to fuel mixture make sure you follow the Fuel Tuner manufacturer's recommended settings.
An option would be a full EFI Tune with reflashing or similar. Problems with the exhaust due to the engine not running correctly are is not a valid warranty claim.
If your machine differs from the base model you may need to add another tune, turndown pipe, etc, to make things fit and work correctly.