On December 1st, we release our first SxS centric exhaust, ever!
APX/AL - FOR SxS
So for the last 12 months, we’ve been working hard. We’ve started from scratch to develop what will be, in our eyes, the perfect SxS/UTV exhaust. This is not a current ATV exhaust we’ve managed to fit an SxS/UTV, this is built from the ground up to be a specific, purpose-built Side by Side exhaust.
So, what is it?
It’s the RJWC Powersport APX/AL (where AL stands for Aluminium). It’s an all-aluminum modular construction where we use CNC machined brackets on all critical points where we know welds may be a weak point. The whole system is CAD drawn with extruded aluminum cans. The shape of the cans are our own, and not any over the counter part that you can buy per inch. All aluminum parts are anodized, new logo, new everything.
Well, isn’t it obvious? We want to make our way into the UTV market as well, and we will. That’s why we sent out to make the very best and most exclusive product we could come up with. And, since it’s in some way modular, we have more up our sleeves.
But is it really going to be that awesome?
Well, yes, it will. We’ve spared no expenses in designing it, all parts are purpose-built and custom made for this exhaust with one thing in mind, to make the very best exhaust for side by side on the market.
All specs are here:
- 6061 Extruded and anodized aluminum
- 6061 Anodised brackets and flanges
- Yellow zink plated and Stainless screws and nuts with lock washers
- New inner cores (compatible with current core wrap)
- Fully serviceable by user/owner/rider/workshop
- Casted stainless intake flanges (this part in itself is a jewel)
- EPDM bushings to dampen vibrations
- 6061 machined details in attachment points
- Laser-cut and powder-coated backplate for Polaris RZR XP Turbo and Pro XP
- Lightweight, about half the weight of the previous Krossflow/Mud Edition versions
Included in package
- Everything, nuts, bolts, washers, gaskets, etc
This exhaust is made mainly for the dunes, sand and trail riding. We do not recommend this for "mudding" or similar activites. It works, but it's not the intended use.
Price will be announced later but estimated price will be $1395 USD